transforming lives, rebuilding futures
Join the Lasting Differences CIC Programme
Giving people freedom from their past problems and giving them the confidence to have the chance of a new revived and motivated future.
Join our Programme:
This is a programme to encourage you to recognise the skills you have (whether you know you have them or not) and use them to the best of your advantage whether that be in employment, further learning or volunteering. We identify the best option for you to grow as a person. This could be Counselling, Coaching and/or Consultancy. We then de
- Complimentary Therapies and Alternative Therapies
- Family Mediation
- SEN Support
- User and Peer Support Groups
- Parenting Support
- Debt and Financial Management Support
- Drug and Alcohol Management
- Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Employability Support and Skill Identification
- Support with form completion including job applications, benefit forms and PIP
- Volunteering in the Community
- 1:1 and Small Group Soft Skill Building Training
- Professional Training – Self Harm Awareness, SEN Awareness, Mental Health Awareness, Drugs and Alcohol Awareness, Homelessness Awareness, Benefits Awareness, Teaching and Learning Skills, Counselling Skills, Domestic Violence Awareness, Anxiety and Depression Awareness, Stress Management Awareness, Anger Management Awareness and Prevent.
- Accredited and Non Accredited Professional and Public Training - Health and Safety, First Aid and Food Hygiene (Levels 1-3)
Client's are usually signposted to us from other organisations but we do also accept self referrals too. However, there are costs associated where funding is not sourced to upkeep or support the existence of our products, facilities and services. As such, we accept donations from public and statutory bodies and reinvest the funds back into the community projects, services and products we provide.
Agency Referral Form
Churches Around Worksop